ok, ok, it wasn't THAT bad, but I have been sick for the past three days. Jon got the same bug I did the day after me, so we were both quarintined in the livingroom until last night.
But I have good news, or bad news.....depending on who you are. We are both alive an feelling better. We still are a bit dizzy when we walk around, but not much worse.
To those of you who prayed for us, I thank you. For those of who prayed that I wouldn't recover...you know who you are.
let me know what's been going on with y'all, I've been outta the loop for quite a while.
take care,
~Josh
4 comments:
Hey Josh,
I didn't know you were sick but I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. As you know I'm out of the loop myself since I haven't been around for awhile. I can tell you that it's pretty warm up here and I'm glad that Grandma has air conditioning. BTW she's doing a lot better lately but please keep praying for a complete recovery.
We went to the science museum the other day and boy was that fun. It has lots of hands on exhibits. I'm planning on uploading the pictures onto my blog so check it out sometime. Hope you get to 100% soon!
See ya,
Ryan : )
Oh yeah, that's www.ry-animation.blogspot.com.
So glad you're feeling better...
-Danielle
Hey Josh,
I was wondering if you could do me a favor? Someone is leaving comments in my name, and to be honest, I don't really like it. could you try to find out who it is and ask them to please stop?
you're the best,
Post a Comment