Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Saturday, June 3, 2006

OVER THE HEDGE

For all you who are planning to go see a movie, but can't decide which one, let me recomend Dreamwork's newest film: OVER THE HEDGE.

My uncle took Emma and I to the 7:30 showing tonight. Let me tell ya, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Maybe it's just me, but I loved it! There is one character, Hammy, a crazed squirrel...He is my favorite! There is one part towards the end (I won't ruin it for you), where uncle Steve and I were CRYING, because we were laughing so hard!

The story is great, the caracters are a riot, and the end credits are enjoyable (that's a plus)

you can watch the trailer HERE

Like I said before, you may not think that this movie is as funny as I made it out to be. But it was to me, it's just a matter of opinion...and how tired you are.

"And that is an SUV, it's what carries humans from one place to another, because they are slowly losing the ability to walk"

"How many humans fit in it?"

"Usually............just one."


No comments: