Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Monday, June 5, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, What you've all been waiting for... WWIII









Watch the Video

3 comments:

RyanDE said...

That was awesome...

north wind said...

Awesome movie!

Nate E said...

All right Josh! Great little film. The 1000000000 studio camera came through in the end. I just hope your studio doesn't go bankrupt from the rental fee...

Nice choice of music too - that stuff goes well with anything action-oriented. I don't know if I ever told you this, but our local high school band has a POTC theme! So we hear that music all the time when they're practicing. They even have a large black ship they pull in parades.

Hey I'll ask the band if you can ride in it!