Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Friday, June 23, 2006

International Treasure

One of the first movies trailers we ever did with our friends the Rohrers. We had a teribble camera, bad lighting, and worse dialogue...but we had a blast.


Watch the Video

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just loved that movie! Hilarious... :)

Do you guys have an actual date for the Rohrers coming down?

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

BTW, both this and the Lipsinking trailers don't work for me. Anyone else having problems?

Althoughit's not a big deal cause I've already seen them multiple times. :)

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

this movie won't work :/

Nate E said...

Seems to work for me. Try right-clicking the link (that's CONTROL clicking for all you mac owners), and selecting "save link as..."

P.S. Josh, I think a few MB could be cut off this movie by shortning the end music. Just a thought :-)