I am deepley offended by your rude implications and unjust assumptions. I would have thought you a man of deep conviction, a man who would not stoop so low as to have thy very wife insult a honest man just because you are to much of a coward to say it to his face. I must agree with master Eckerson on this one: 'All such illusions are highly offensive to responsible, respectable indies, and if Josh Beckett has any sense of Right or Self-Respect, he will find this Grant and have it out with him man to man, swords, pistols, or both.'
Thus, I am calling you out, Mr. Farris, to 'have it out' man to man; where you will and when you will...I shall be satisfied, and justice will be served.
I'll order flowers for your wife...heaven help you.
~Mr. Beckett
12 comments:
Why don't you have it out with airsoft pistols? Nobody gets killed and you get your point across. You can use your automatic for an unfair advantage.
Ryan
Let's boycott all berf and weve studio productions.
"Ryande", your right, there is no such thing as a trillion dollar studio camera- at least not anymore- Josh broke it...
Josh, as for your "challenge", Farris will hear about that over lunch... by the way, I'll have a dozen red Roses with Baby's Breath intermingled- they're available at Market Basket- just in case...
-Rebekah Paige-Grant
p.s. "nate e", thanks for your concern. As for "walks in the moonlight", ask Amanda Gibson about that, I'm sure she'd be happy to supply any information you may want...
Alert! Alert! Josh Becket! You contract with Berf and Weve Pictures is in immediate danger! Mz. Paige has been seen holding it over a lighted candle! Alert! Alert!
Hi Josh!
How are you? It's been forever since I saw you last! I know it's been mostly my fault, and I'm sorry. I've just finished shooting a couple films. though, and have more time to myself now. Give me a call!
-Danielle
P.S. What's all this about a boycott? I thought you worked for B&W!
Excuse me Mr. Beckett,
If you get are tired of working for Grant Farris, there is a position open for you at NR Productions. The pay is good and there are actual projects happening all the time ;).
~Ryan Gray~
Executive Producer at NR Productions
Concerned Rebekah Paige? I'm not concerned! I state true and simple truths for the edification of all.
(Where'd all the actresses come from? I make a little comment or two and this blog looks like the front page of the Boston Globe)
Unfortunately Farris couldn't understand “what in the world” was going on when I told him about the “feud”…so with that wet blanketed I’ll make peace and withdraw in style.
My apologies to Misters Nate and Ryan: it seems you have come out on the wrong side of a long line of “family jokes”, “walks in the moonlight” being one of them.
Mr. Beckett, I did burn your contract, but we are anxious to have you resign… (that is, if you keep your hands off the studio equipment). Todd Foster: The Epic hasn’t been the same without you; Jake Ryan just doesn’t have enough heroic vigor to fulfill the Hero’s role…
No hard feelings (at least on my part), handshakes all round, and ”see you in church”.
Rebekah Paige-Grant
“There are two sides to an argument Copperfield, and I won’t be one of them…”
‘Umble Uriah Heep
No apologies necessary. It was all in fun. :)
See ya,
Ryan :)
Danielle! It's been forever - talk about "long time, no see"! I'll be giving you a call sometime this week, if that's OK with you. I really want to get back in touch; we'll have to plan some time to get together! It really has been too long...
Anyway, I just was so excited to "see" you here and wanted to say "hello". You'll hear from me really soon!
-Amanda
P.S. Did you know that you and Will share the same birthday? Isn't that so funny? :)
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Post a Comment