We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock
Monday, May 1, 2006
airsoft video
I'll have to ask...but I think I can talk him into letting us use his camera
Gil is coming and he has his own gun. He hasn't heard from his friend. I don't know if we'll be coming at this point. A bunch of major catastrophes just hit.
My husband, Farris Grant, director of Berf and Weve Pictures, has no intention of letting you use his $1,000,000,000,000 studio camera. After your extreme misusages of his equipment on the set of Todd Foster: The Epic (not to mention the most embarrassing "reenactment" of my own personal "family history"), he thought better then to let you take his camera for "walks in the moonlight". YOU better reconsider you connections. -Rebekah Paige-Grant
p.s. As for Jeffrey Flynn, I have no authority in that area, why not ask him yourself? ;)
I seriously doubt that there is a single studio camera in the entire world that costs one trillion dollars USD. Anyway this movie is being filmed in the daylight.
Hey Josh,
I think that Gil needs directions to your house. If we can not come then we will have to ship our guns to you somehow.
"Walks in the moonlight". I believe the Mr. Fenris Grant was making an allegorical comparison between the Mr. Josh Beckett's treatment of his $1,000,000,000,000 studio camera; and two romantically attached persons in a romantic setting. All such illusions are highly offensive to responsible, respectable indies, and if Josh Beckett has any sense of Right or Self-Respect, he will find this Grant and have it out with him man to man, swords, pistols, or both.
What we really need for this project is a camera who's sudden and complete destruction will not shake the heavenly bodies from their orbits. Something cheap and nearly disposable. No major studio is going to risk their $1,000,000,000,000 camera on a set with plastic pellets zipping around at 150 feet per second.
Can we get our hands on a camera that records to VHS? (You know, the kind that records to videotapes - not mini-DV). Studios that upgrade to digital video have one of these lying around. I can digitize the footage it takes and give it to any interested editors.
7 comments:
Hey Josh,
Gil is coming and he has his own gun. He hasn't heard from his friend. I don't know if we'll be coming at this point. A bunch of major catastrophes just hit.
See ya,
Ryan
My husband, Farris Grant, director of Berf and Weve Pictures, has no intention of letting you use his $1,000,000,000,000 studio camera. After your extreme misusages of his equipment on the set of Todd Foster: The Epic (not to mention the most embarrassing "reenactment" of my own personal "family history"), he thought better then to let you take his camera for "walks in the moonlight". YOU better reconsider you connections.
-Rebekah Paige-Grant
p.s. As for Jeffrey Flynn, I have no authority in that area, why not ask him yourself? ;)
Ditto to Miss Paige's comment...
Say hello to Danielle for me!!!
I seriously doubt that there is a single studio camera in the entire world that costs one trillion dollars USD. Anyway this movie is being filmed in the daylight.
Hey Josh,
I think that Gil needs directions to your house. If we can not come then we will have to ship our guns to you somehow.
"Walks in the moonlight". I believe the Mr. Fenris Grant was making an allegorical comparison between the Mr. Josh Beckett's treatment of his $1,000,000,000,000 studio camera; and two romantically attached persons in a romantic setting. All such illusions are highly offensive to responsible, respectable indies, and if Josh Beckett has any sense of Right or Self-Respect, he will find this Grant and have it out with him man to man, swords, pistols, or both.
What we really need for this project is a camera who's sudden and complete destruction will not shake the heavenly bodies from their orbits. Something cheap and nearly disposable. No major studio is going to risk their $1,000,000,000,000 camera on a set with plastic pellets zipping around at 150 feet per second.
Can we get our hands on a camera that records to VHS? (You know, the kind that records to videotapes - not mini-DV). Studios that upgrade to digital video have one of these lying around. I can digitize the footage it takes and give it to any interested editors.
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment