Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Friday, May 5, 2006

Plymouth Prowler

Melanie,

This is the Prowler I was telling you about.





6 comments:

RyanDE said...

Hey Josh,

Nice car. Job must be paying well.

The Thomsens are not coming so you don't have to worry about supplying them with guns.

Ryan

Nate E said...

Yeah I see those now and then. Drive over and take us for a ride sometime!

(Insurance for that thing must be a pain..)

Anonymous said...

I think this is the fanciest small car I have seen yet! I really like it. I was trying to tell Michael but forgot the name, we all really like it here.
If I had the money this would definitly be my "fun" car of choice. For more practical driving, well...
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Nice car, Josh! Did you end up selling your Mini Cooper?

Amanda, it was so nice to chat with you on Friday! I look forward to hearing from you again soon (Josh still hasn't called me).

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»