Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Monday, October 22, 2007

A few nights ago, my brother and I introduced the rest of the family to the Fun, Fast, and Fantastic game of PENCIL WARS. Originally created when my brother took one of my drawings and drew a stickman shooting it with an arrow. Not wanting to be outdone...I drew a giant boulder rolling down a hill toward his unfortunate archer...and so on and so forth...thus began the game of Pencil Wars. Each player taking turns "Battling it out" on paper. It's quite fun.

Anyhow...thought I would post a few pictures from our most recent game with a record 4 players! Ok...here we go...



The playing field



The Players


Dad starts things off with a dragon pulling a bomb in a chariot


Thinking up our next moves



Jon takes out my rocket powered dragon net with a Sling-shot wielding Teddy bear.


The battle unfolds across the grand landscape


I just can't handle all the excitment


Emma unleashes her Merman/Lobsterman


Ninja Stars! Get it? ...yeah...me either.


Dad's Warthog is about to get the everlovin-huggies squashed outta him but my rogue Elephant.


The battlefield...strewn with graphite corpses


It ain't over till...well...you know the rest.

4 comments:

Tai Sophia said...

That looks quite interesting!
:D
Those are some mad skills y'all have there.
lol

~Lady Tai

hi said...

You look WAY scary. ;)

RyanDE said...

Hey I love that banner you made for pencil wars! Gives it an air of authenticity. Looks like a fun time!

See ya,
Ryan

Tai Sophia said...

I like the new look and name...and the quote!
Jolly good!
;)

~Lady Tai