Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Monday, October 29, 2007

Plymouth Plantation 2007

Twas a rainy morning in the small quiet town of Plainville, MA. Friends from upstate New York (Mark & Tina, Emily and Sarah Hankins) were visiting for a few days. We decided to take them to Plymouth Plantation for the day....rain or shine....or rain.

Glimpses of the sun before we head out

protecting our fortress from alien invaders


Just try and get us


I say...is that mother way down yonder?


a common item in colonial houses: The Bible


Can't remember this guys name...I'll just call him The Hoe Man


We had to be the ones to tell this man that he gets hung in the near future...Mr. Billington took it surprisingly well.


Art


The Bradfords


Cool dude building a house


Chillin in da Wig-Wam


Da Wig-Wam


hmmm...Sarah says, She doesn't look seaworthy to me...I'm not getting in!


This guy must have been cooooold....brrrrr!


Art


Art-full-ish


Jon chats with a woman who struggles with Narcolepsy


Thatching the roof


A leprechaun (William Brewster) & his daughter-in-law


More art-full-ish stuff


Art


nice warm fire...


mmmmm...toasty


Alas, we must leave this place...


Farewell 17th century


On the road again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm related to that William Brewster guy! ...does that make me a fifth-generation leprochaun? sweeet.