We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Dress Like a Pirate Day
Today was the OFFICIAL Dress Like a Pirate Day. My brother announced this to us early this morning. Since then, we all have been garbed in the humble rags of thieves and scurvy dogs.
You all look great! Make's me feel like giving you a "favor" and saying "Fight for Me!!!" ...Only, you never can be to sure with Pirates... you might maroon me on a deserted island like Benjamina Gun! ;}
I think you three are the best lot of "pirates" I've seen in a long while... or ever. Nice job with the effects. They make cool computer backgrounds :-)
7 comments:
It's incredible! So sweet...
You all look great! Make's me feel like giving you a "favor" and saying "Fight for Me!!!" ...Only, you never can be to sure with Pirates... you might maroon me on a deserted island like Benjamina Gun! ;}
p.s. Go Emma!!!!
You guys look fantastic!
-Fellow girl pirate (T.W.)
Jon looks alarmingly cool - Awesome!
Oh yeah, the rest of you guys look great, too... :P
I think you three are the best lot of "pirates" I've seen in a long while... or ever. Nice job with the effects. They make cool computer backgrounds :-)
Awesome outfits. You look really... Piratey. Why didn't you wear your dreads Josh?
I like it alot.
:)
You do look..."piratey", as someone else commented. Were you trying to?
LOL
~Lady Tai
Post a Comment