Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Mikado

My Brother and sister were recently featured in a British comedy play called The Mikado. It takes place in Japan, in the small town of Titipu...where flirting is punishable by beheading.

My brother played the part of Poobah....a local with 23 positions in the town government.

Emma was Pity Sing, a local Japanese girl.

Dispite it being set in Japan...it's made to be a British comedy...I know I know...weird.

Anyway...here's some pictures




Makeup



Japanese siblings


Koko and Poobah


Darth Maul and Poobah


Why are we here?

Poobah and some tourists


Aunt Cari...and my two cousins

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I wish we could have been there... I can't wait to see what was filmed.

Thanks for the update!

Jonathan and Joyce Lueken said...

"Darth Maul" Happens to be Pish Tush so get it right!

Jonathan and Joyce Lueken said...

And Josh... Emma was Peep Bo not Pitti Sing.

Anonymous said...

Poor Josh!!!

;)

P.S. My "Cyrano" pics are finally up - click on my username to go and see!

Tai Sophia said...

Haha - so you did update! Bravo!

Looks like splendid fun...jolly good!


~Lady Tai

Tai Sophia said...

Just so ya know...my Skype isn't letting me log in for some odd reason. I'll send you a message if it starts working again.

~Lady Tai

Tai Sophia said...

P.S. You probably didn't even read my previous comment yet...but I think my Skype is working again...though who knows when it could act up again.
:)

~Lady Tai