Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

waiting for mom


Coupons for Jane's Spa?


I gave emma a HAND CARVED (by someone else), statue


I love Christmas!



I totally got Jon on this one. I bought him Vladik's Dark Fortress (legos). But I put all the legos in a different box...so he thought he was getting some books...haha.

Well, Our camera card was full after this because I didn't delete the other pictures from days before....I know, I know...shame on me.

I gotta run...going over our grandparents house for MORE food...ugh.

2 comments:

RyanDE said...

Oh yeah! Vladeks Dark Fortress! Great pick Josh! He's sure to love it forever.

I just spent the entire morning putting together a huge LEGO airport. It took a long time let me tell you.

Have a great time and merry Christmas!

See ya,
Ryan : )

Anonymous said...

heey

great pictures :)