Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Saturday, December 2, 2006

I Beg Forgivness

Hey Everyone...uh...hello? Anyone there? HEELOOOOOooOO?

boy, sure is quiet around here...

Too quiet...

I guess that's what I get for not updating my blog.

Although I'm not one to make excuses...I have just been so busy. Not to mention my computer wont let me sign in to blogger except on the 29th of february.

I apolagize to those (few) who read my blog...or used to...I can't promise my blog will ever be the same...but I WILL try.

man, It's good to be back.

Hey! there's a new post on the Celebrity Insider blog too!

God bless,

~Joshh

5 comments:

RyanDE said...

Yay! He's finally back!

I still check in very often and was finally rewarded. But I had ALMOST given up hope forever.

See ya,
Ryan : )

Melanie said...

The c-inside post is great (She changed her mind about him, huh?)!
Glad to see your back. Ryan is right it seemed like we would never see a new post. :-)

Anonymous said...

YAA Josh!!! Your our man, If you can't put this blog into action, NO WON CAN!!!
(Unless we knew your password) :-)

I sure am glad your back.

Matthew

Hey, how do you like this snow? It can only mean one thing, SNOWBOARDING!!

Anonymous said...

"SNOW" IS AWESOME!

"ICE" IS AWESOME!

"cold" is not...

;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh...like everyone else already said:

IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!