Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Memories...

Hey all,

Went to Weare, NH on Saturday...yeah thats right...Weare (pronounced "where")

Jon, emma and I went to hang at our friends house while mom was at a book party.

I haven't seen these guys in almost 7 years! I don't know how they all grew up so fast...am I really that old?

anyway, we had a blast! played music, billiards, played some more music, and played football.

Jon Rocks out on the Miller's set



Caleb (guitar) and Justin (bass) join in



Brendan (foreground), Justin and Jon (background)


Caleb shows us his stuff...boy this kid can play!


Jon poses for the camera


Moments before Caleb is tackled by my brother


=Justin, on the other hand, didn't dodge quick enough


He's alive!!!


Time for a little Billiards


rack 'em up


Jon gets fancy


In which Brendan and I remain undefeated through two games!

No comments: