Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You might as well know....

I love hoodies.
I love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
I played with Hot Wheels cars as a kid.
At some point in time I wanted to be a firefighter.
I owned a N64...and still do.
I used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
I love to go crazy and not care what people think.
I talk with food in your mouth.
I love to shop.
I cried watching The Notebook.
I have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
I have many scars.
I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
I’ve glued my hand to something.
I’ve had my pants rip in public.
I’ve had chicken pox.
I’ve driven / riden over 200 miles in one day.
I’ve been on a plane.
I’ve been to Canada.
I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
I’ve been to Europe.
I’ve been to Florida.
I’ve gotten lost in my city.
I’ve seen a shooting star.
I’ve wished on a shooting star.
I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
I’ve been to a casino.
I’ve caught a snowflake or snow on my tongue.
I’ve sat on a rooftop at night.
I’ve played a prank on someone.
I’ve ridden in a taxi.
I’ve eaten Sushi.
I’ve been snowboarding.
I’m single.
I miss someone right now.
I’ve cheated while playing a game.
I’ve ran a red light.
I’ve been in a fist fight.
I own something from The Gap.
I own something I got on E-Bay.
I own something from Abercrombie
I open up to others easily
I sing in the shower.
I care about grammar.
I love spam.
I bake well.
I know how to shoot a gun.
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
I laugh at my own jokes
I’m good at remembering faces.

(Thanks to Tai for the idea...)

5 comments:

Tai Sophia said...

Hehehe - no one can say that these things aren't amusing...
:-D
And on mine I said I couldn't remember cheating at a game...well...I did. Last night. At scrabble. I'm not even sure I knew it was possible to cheat at that game...
lol

Tai Sophia said...

P.S. By the way - the new look is great...and seasonable!

Matthew Thomas said...

How did you come up with all of these? They were great. "I laugh at my own jokes" Haha.

Tai, your funny. :-)

Anonymous said...

You left your brain somewhere else??? Lol

carilynfly said...

"I talk with food in your mouth."

ew, gross.

you forgot "I ordered at the Wendy's drive-thru and then drove around and ordered something else."