We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock
Thursday, December 18, 2008
A moment in the life of a warrior...
Made this for my cousins Anna and Aidan just to prove that i really do have the force...Watch carefully...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
First of all you need to take off those shoulder pad things. It would improve your movie. Second I can do that too! I just haven't taken the time to film it.
Pretty cool though. To bad you’re not a real Jedi.
4 comments:
First of all you need to take off those shoulder pad things. It would improve your movie. Second I can do that too! I just haven't taken the time to film it.
Pretty cool though. To bad you’re not a real Jedi.
Luke Skywalker's the bomb!
Jedi in training.
haha
I'm a believer.
:-P
Hey Josh, that came out really good!
-lord Humphrey Rutlege
cool video Josh, pretty intense stuff...
Post a Comment