Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New drawing...

My latest "Art attack" produced a pretty neat piece of work...at least I think so.

Here's the preliminary sketch:

I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. Next I was off to the computer to scan and do some coloring! This is what I came up with:


After numerous questions from family members on why her eyes were closed...(They wouldn't accept: "Because I drew her that way!")...I decided that she would be praying.

Here's a little sumpin' I did with that idea in mind.


Anyway...that's my exciting post for today...I hope to have another one done soon.

I'll keep you posted....haha, that's funny.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Hey that looks cool!. Who showed you how to do that?