Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Monday, January 14, 2008

Hidden promises in God's Creation...

I am continually amazed by God creation. I'm not sure if we will ever know all there is to know about it.

Just the other day, our family listened to Louie Giglio, a man who travels with Chris Tomlin and talkes during the intermissions at the shows. He spoke of how creation declares the wonders of God...boy does it ever.

He showed the audience a recent picture of a newly found black hole in our whirlpool galaxy...check it out...
Amazing huh? A Cross in the middle of a black hole...

Here's another one that threw me for a loop...

Have you ever heard of a protein molecule called Laminin? Yeah, I hadn't either...until the other day. It's called the Cell Adhesion Molecule...it hold cells together. The entire human body is held together by Laminin...without Laminin, we would fall apart. You know the steel rebar they put into concrete to hold it up....yeah it's like that stuff.

Anyway...Check out the molecular structure for a Laminin Molecule:


...Look familiar? It's a cross!!!

Colossians 1:16+17

16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Our bodies are being held together by millions of little crosses! God is so amazing.

After watching this presentation, I went right out and bought the Chris Tomlin CD that had a DVD of Louie Giglio included with it. I encourage everyone to get this CD, not only is it great music...but you NEED to watch Louie's talk. He has many more interesting things in there that I didn't mention...now you HAVE to see it!

No comments: