We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Longest, most pointless video ever...watch at your own peril.
Last night, I bought a video camera from a guy on Craig's list. We met him by an ATM at McDonalds in Norwood. Being a new camera, we couldn't just let it sit there on the ride home.....soo....
Congratulations, your movie has reached complete and utter pointlessness. The only thing more pointless ... me sitting through the whole thing ... and laughing. :)
Thanks for the tour of route 1 and sharing the "Quality construction" of Bass Pro. Marscel and I enjoyed it the whole way through...at least once. It was so funny! Your accents were great too. It sounded like you had a jolly time.
11 comments:
Ok, so where's my hugs?
Seriously, the two of you make more noise than FOUR females. Scary.
Love it. :P
Josh Has Video Camera.
Save Us All.
Oh yeah! Give us some camera stats. :-D
Ok, I watched it.
I think Jon had way too much fun.
-T.W.
Congratulations, your movie has reached complete and utter pointlessness. The only thing more pointless ... me sitting through the whole thing ... and laughing. :)
Now everyone knows what Jon and I do when we take trips in the car.
It's only by God's grace that we're still alive.
I couldn't make it past 0:53... Sorry folks! But, I'd like to rename that one "Life in Low-Def".
- JFly
Thanks for the tour of route 1 and sharing the "Quality construction" of Bass Pro. Marscel and I enjoyed it the whole way through...at least once. It was so funny! Your accents were great too. It sounded like you had a jolly time.
~ Two "crazy, insane" friends
I can't believe I watched all of it. I must be crazier than I thought. :)
Let me guess, Marcel is the crazy one... and Melanie is insane?
I have lived through what you saw... but for 13 years!
ummmmmm.............
Post a Comment