With a title like that...who needs enemies?
I've been thinking, which is something I do, of growing out my hair for a certain couple's wedding. My uncle apparently is doing the same, either that or he's got issues...probably both considering he's MY uncle.
ANYWAY, I just wanted to take a poll of sorts...to see if everyone thinks I should continue stuffing my hair inside my hat until it's long enough to pass for a Jedi Master...(no offense Master Windu)
Maybe I should post a picture of my hair at this moment to give you an idea of what you are about to vote on... brace yourself...
17 comments:
"You're so vain... You probably think this comments about you... You're so vain... I betha think this comments about you... Don't you, don't you don't you!"
Carly
Hey! Who says your uncle is growing his hair out for a certain couples wedding?!?
Maybe he was growing it out as a dare from the brother of a certain couple who is having a wedding!?!
Maybe this brother of this certain couple chickened out on the dare and cut his hair to impress potential employers!?!
Maybe this uncle was called up by this brother of this certain couple to call off the dare and released to cut his mane!?!
Maybe this uncle who was dared by the brother of this certain couple doesn't give a hoot for what others think about his maniacal mane and wants to grow it out to fulfill a vow?!?
Is there no honor left in America?
-an uncle
Do NOT shave it
Wish my brother would do his hair like that! I say don't do anything different. Any longer would be too long....but whatever you do, DO NOT SHAVE IT OFF!!!!!
Lady Abigail
Of course, putting it up in your hat makes you look bald anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter.
I agree with where you said "I don't know why I put this stuff on my blog..." :D
LET IT GROW! LET IT GROW! LET IT GROW! (sung to the tune of "Let it snow")
Thing 1 & Thing 2
(That counts as 2 votes right?)
Do not shave it!!! You saw Jack, Steve and U. Mike with shaved heads...they did not look good!!! Your hair is great, you could trim it a bit and go for the movie star look.
Let it grow.
Now, what to do about that face...
-Scari Aunt Cari
I don't know why you put those things on your blog either...
Grow it out. You know you want to! :)
Do Not cut it off.
And you Should grow it out,
you Should.
Just please don't post any more Hair pic's.
#1 fan of T.F.!!
Josh-- You are TOO FUNNY!!!!! Grow it out...
so glad your my nephew--
Your favorite aunt
Hahahahaha!
Do it - grow it out.
(Ok...here's a -hahaha- strange, random idea: grow it out a little bit more, and get a hair straightener...)
lol
I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes pictures of myself.
:)
~Lady Tai
The pic's are nice and my vote it to leave it. I think I will show these to Chase so he can get some idea of what "nice" long hair should look like.
Let it GROW!!!
Don't worry, Tai, Josh takes PLENTY of pictures of himself... I'll see him go up to the bathroom, camera in hand, and some other object (alot of times a sword), and won't see him for another half an hour! Then, I'll go on his blog, and there will be THOUSANDS of pic's of our beautiful bathroom (oh yeah, Josh too)! ;)
Your's truly,
Josh's kid sister
No, Lady Tai! Don't tell him that! Straighteners are evil! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!
Post a Comment