During group prayer tonight, The Lord convicted me of how I'm spending my time. Not just watching certain movies or listening to certain music, but even the words I speak. Are they glorifying to God? Would what I'm doing with my free time please Him if he returned at this moment?
I grabbed a pencil and the back of my homework and started writing...
What should you be doing?
What will you be doing?
When Jesus returns will He find you out in His fields, doing His work? Or will He come upon you doing something you would be ashamed of?
What are you doing?
What will you be doing?
No one knows the day.
No one knows the time.
Is it worth the risk?
Is it?
When the Almighty Creator of the universe and Savior of our souls comes for His people, will you be counted among them? Will you be overflowing with joy to see the Lord's face?
Or will you hurry to hide the things you value more than Him, hoping He won't notice?
What are you doing?
What will you be doing?
Is it worth the risk?
No comments:
Post a Comment