Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Monday, February 2, 2009

Dear friends and Family,

I am writing this to let you know that, effective immediately, I will be cutting myself off from computer use, including Facebook, Email and all general internet use.

This is something i feel is needed, even though i don't really want to ...haha. My life is all over the place, i've lost my focus and I need to remove disctractions in order for God to bring me back. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure how long I will be "gone". Lord willing, it'll be only two weeks.

God bless, stay safe. I'll see you on the other side.

2 comments:

Tai Sophia said...

I've done this before, and commend you. It's hard to start out, but very useful.
God bless.

Anonymous said...

So, you're going OTG? Don't have to answer that!

JFly