Tai tagged me a while ago..so I guess I should do this, might be fun.
The Rules:
Link to your tagger and list the rules.
List 7 random facts about yourself.
Tag 7 people (and make sure you check back and see what they say!).
If you’re tagged, play along and pass it on!
#1 - I absolutely LOVE the smell of Obtundia.
#2 - I once jumped into a river after a soccer ball in April. There were still chunks of ice floating past, and I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans...so even without the frigid water, I would still have had a hard time swimming. As soon as my body hit that water, I experienced a massive tension of ever muscle in my body...i could barely move. Yes, I did get the soccer ball, but i couldn't stand once i got to shore, and i felt like i was going to throw up. My aunt and brother helped me into the house where they put me in the shower (clothes and all) and turned on the hot water. I lived.
#3 - I saw Fireproof 4 times and spent over $200 bringing family and friends with me. I consider it an investment.
#4 - A major goal in my life is to eat as many types of cheese as I can. I love cheese. CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE...If cheese were a woman she would be my wife!
#5 - I was involved in a mix of Mime/drama/hip hop for 5 years...yeah I still got some moves, i just don't use em much anymore.
#6 - I love to design stuff...ANYTHING. I love making custom clothes, not the actual fabrication part...but adding things to them. I just started making a bunch of shirts with spraypaint and stencils...man i love it. I'm always drawing, sketching and doodling on whatever i can get my hands on. needless to say, I was a terror when i was younger. Once Amanda and I drew all over the walls of my aunt and uncles bedroom...with permanent marker.
#7 - I own 6 Pokemon cards...all extremely rare. They are in a card case waiting for the day that I can cash them in and buy a house....or maybe a car...or a Macbook...or maybe a new sketchpad...or maybe some new socks.
Awwww...do I hafta tag anyone? I don't wanna...ok humm....I tag Chuck Norris.
2 comments:
Wow! You did it! You're the only one so far who followed the rules.
hahahaha
I had to make some comments though...just because, um, I *can*.
:-P
#1: What in the world is Obtundia??
#2: I am totally NOT surprised. lol Good thing your aunt and Jon were thinking...
#3: Wow. haha...and I thought *I* was a fan. If I had the money, though, I probably would have done the same thing. I hope it comes out on DVD; I'm gonna have a massive Fireproof party if it does. hahaha
#4: ROFL!!!!!
#5: So was I (well the dancing, only for like 1 year before we left the church...)! 'Cept everyone always said that I looked like I should have been a ballet dancer instead of hip-hop...
The drama/mime stuff was fun too - especially when we got someone directing it who really knew what they were doing. Actually...I guess I was doing mime/drama/dancing since I was like 6, come to think of it. haha...wow...
Ok. Moving on.
#6: I bet your aunt and uncle were thrilled.
:-P
#7: I'm not sure about the new socks...but you could probably buy ONE sock - from a thrift store.
Ok. So thanks for the laugh of the day.
:)
~Lady Tai
I make cheese!
(:
Post a Comment