Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The End of a Legend...

My dear readers,

Today, I will cut my hair. I have achieved my goal of growing it out to ponytail length, I have been mistaken as Prince Caspian many times, I have been in the newspaper, on blogs and in Facebook albums...all thanks to my hair.

But alas, the time has come...no more will I scare my mother when I walk into the kitchen in the morning. No more will I suffocate when I go swimming. No more will I have to constantly keep tucking renegade wisps into my hat.

Thank you all for your support, or lack of which.

Caio

3 comments:

hi said...

*Srceaming* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda considers wether she will continue dating a man who has suddenly gone "bald".

Tai Sophia said...

hahahaha
Tragic.
(Amanda, you make me laugh. ;)

~Lady Tai

Lady Abigail said...

NO WAY! NO WAY! *Starts to wonder how long Josh's hair is anyway* You should post before and after pictures...and if it's too late to take a before you should at least take an after.:)