
Checkin' out the "shwank" "new-ish" BASS PRO SHOPS with the cousins.

"ookie dat!"

"wooooooo..."

This bear was picking a fight with me. He said mean things about my mother and the way I dressed...really! He did! Almost got kicked out when I punched it in the face, he fell off the balcony and landed in the fish tank...which in turn shattered and flooded the entire lower floor (betcha didn't know there was THAT much water in the tank) which then swept this poor old woman right out the back door and into the swamp behind the building...I think they overreacted just a bit.

Is it real?

Shooting at a local Bass Pro Shops causes quite a stir...here we have the face of one suspected marksman...er...woman.

Here's two more faces...

The scene of the crimes

Another suspected shooter

And another one! Wait a minute...this isn't a crime report! This is just some pictures of folks trying out the shooting range at the New-ish Bass Pro Shops. Gee wizz...I thought Josh actually had something good on his blog this time...next I bet they'll be pictures of him sitting in some boat...

What did I tell you?...

Jon in his Shock-speeder

No it's not some cheap Barbie toy, this is the real deal...it's just...pink.

Um...looks like they're just standing there so....ON TO THE NEXT PICTURE!

...more standing? Don't these people have lives to live?

Jon finds an angry bear in a dark cave!!

The angry bear...after eating Jon...eats the women folk.

...then my uncle

I try to calm the bear by giving it a hug...it didn't work...he eated me too!
2 comments:
...do you have?!?!?!?!?
"he eated me too!"
What a sad ending to such a promising artist. :`(
--
Finally, after much clicking, I've done it - I've found your most current blog! I don't think I've ever seen so many blogs attached to just one profile before. But I guess there's a first time for everything. :-)
Josh, you have some really nice artwork spread around on these blogs. I'm very impressed. Have you started doing any freelance work yet? Or maybe gotten a job as a graphic designer?
I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you when I was in New England recently. Maybe some other time, huh?
Keep drawing,
Benjamin E.
Post a Comment