I AM SIKED!!! I finally got music on my blog!!
here's what I'm thinking...if there's a song someone would like to hear on my blog...send me a comment...I'll take them and put them on my playlist...that way, when you visit my blog...you can choose your song to play while you read all the boring stuff I have on here! Woot!
Okeyday...till next time then..
1 comment:
Hey joshy cool blog. THis is your cuz Laura. rember the wonderful times we had on the lake at grandma's house where we one time got as close as we could to a lune. I was glad that i saw your blog. I would like to stay in touch so you can email me at that address that i added just now. Just to warn you i haven;t got mine set up yet i signed up but have to add stuff. LB
Post a Comment