Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Narnia and the North...

Our family has been listening to the dramatized Narnia tapes these past two weeks. My brain is filled with talking horses, battles with witches, Great lions, Sea serpents, and enchantments.

That being said...last night I made these for fun. Feel free to download them for your own use...

NOTE: they are made to fit the resolution of my desktop (1152 x 864). If they don't fit your desktop correctly, send me an email or a comment with your resolution, and I'll do my best to resize it for you.



3 comments:

Josh said...

I forgot to mention one thing...

I can also change the color of the background...if you want.

Tai Sophia said...

Are those the Focuas on the Family Radio Theatre ones? I love those!

Nice backgrounds! I shall have to use one.

A friend just started reading The Voyage of the Dawn Treader out loud to me and her sister this week, just for fun.
:D

~Lady Tai

Tai Sophia said...

(Oh, and we played tennis.)
;)


~Lady Tai