Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Colts Victory...Not a Patriot Defeat

Ok...so we lost....but WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!

I thought last week's was the best ever...boy was i wrong.

Both teams played amazingly. the patriots did an incredible job in the first half of giving themselves a little lead...21-3.........ok, a big lead. then the Colts came back to tie it in the third.

From then on it was a possession game, one team pulling ahead, then the other team evening out the score.

It wasn't until Tom Brady threw an interception with seconds to go in the fourth...that we knew it was all over.

After the initial screaming and throwing of random objects at the TV, I thought about it, and the more i did, the more i came to realize....the Colts deserve this shot at the Super Bowl...they have never won a Super Bowl...so...I guess I'm gonna be rooting for them in two weeks.

Go Colts!

1 comment:

RyanDE said...

Yeah, you have a point there Josh but I can't believe that the Pats let that one get away from them.