We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock
Tuesday, August 8, 2006
Shout out
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to say thank you to Dillion, a fan of Todd Foster:The Epic, and a new reader of my blog.
Tell all your friends!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks Josh...keep me updated on Todd Foster: The Epic! Rebekah has told me some really funny stories about it:) By the way, I love your blog! I am a "cowgirl" and I have a horse. Are you in to country music, too? Dillon
1 comment:
Thanks Josh...keep me updated on Todd Foster: The Epic! Rebekah has told me some really funny stories about it:)
By the way, I love your blog! I am a "cowgirl" and I have a horse. Are you in to country music, too?
Dillon
Post a Comment