Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Friday, July 7, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean : Dead Man's Chest


Friday morning

12:01 a.m.


Lights are dimming. The theater is quiet. The surpressed excitment is suffocating.

THEN, through a dark cloud of mist and fog, a ship can be seen...A ship with black sails.

"It's The Pearl"

The place was PACKED! When (captain) Jack Sparrow first popped up, the entire theater exploded into wild cheers and applause.

The entire film was fantastic! I can't wait for the third one to come out in May.

(This post is in loving memory of Captain Jack Sparrow)

1 comment:

north wind said...

Premier showing, huh? I'm jealous. :)
Perhaps someday you can explain the dice game to me, I was lost.

Cool template.