Pages

We have a humanity too precious in the sight of God to neglect; we know a remedy for the ills of this world that is too wonderful to withhold; we have a Christ who is too glorious to hide; and we have an adventure that is too thrilling to miss. -Garlock

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A day in the (odd) life of Josh Beckett...

I make no claims to be a speed reader...Especially School books. This week's goal was to read a 500 page book. You may be saying, "500pages in a week?! Child's play!"

But when you start it on Wednesday and have to have it done before Friday...time gets tight.

So, I was determined to overcome this challenge. Thus, I locked myself in my room and read...and read...and read...and then for a change of pace, I read some more!

here are some pictures taken by my loving brother, during my ordeal....ENJOY!


Even the most awkward position can be comfortable




I love my life!




A quite tense part of the book..."Eating dinner"



Taking a break


What are you lookin at?

No comments: